We have two technologically advanced EASA electric/mechanical shops with experienced and qualified technicians available 24/7 for both on-site and in-shop mechanical services. We use top-of-the-line and cutting edge technology to complement our years of experience in the field.
Your 1-Stop Motor Shop
Since 1921 we have been servicing the electric motor industry. Our experience and versatility allow us to uniquely serve our customers in all stages of motor repair: from on-site emergencies to complete in-shop rebuilds and delivery. We also have two full machine shops in-house for custom solutions.
Mountain (Wazee Electric) Shop Specialties:
• UL authorized service center
• 50,000 lbs crane capacity
• Maintenance and repair for the power and utility industry
Northwest (H&N Electric) Shop Specialties:
• Custom controls & panels
• Irrigation pumping applications- Variable Frequency Drives and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
• Maintenance and repair for the pulp and paper industry
For a list of capabilities and equipment per facility, please review our overview brochures:
"I can't say enough about how good the response has been from Carl McClure and his team when we have needed them to do motor service and alignments. We use Wazee primarily for our work out at Buckley AFB and our customer is very important to us, as well as a critical part of theAerospace Defense Program, so when they need something done it is usually in a hurry. Carl and the guys have come through on each occasion."
- Scott Calahan, Vice President of Operations, Braconier Plumbing & Heating